Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008

  • The stock market has had a horrible year. No way to sugar coat it.  There really hasn't been much good news.  But why focus on the negative?  It's not healthy!
  • The last few days of the year are always a point of reflection on the year past.  I don't much like the "best of" lists, but plenty of them are out now.  I'm just going to put one on my list:  Michael Phelps (not pictured).
  • I think we should look back and reflect on the success of Michael Phelps.  What a performance at the Summer Olympics in China.  Outstanding.  He is an example that we should all strive for.  Hard work and dedication is required to excel at whatever you do.
  • Work has finaly let up for me here at the Fun Factory.  It's been a hectic few weeks wrapping up a year-end project.  Implementation is happening now, and I'm sure there will be some issues to deal with over the next few days.  Always something.
  • I'm taking off early to watch some bowl games and drink a few Coronas.  Quite a few.
  • I hope you put an exclamation mark at the end of 2008 and have a very happy New Year's Eve.  You've earned it.  Enjoy!