Monday, August 24, 2009

Reversal Monday

Financials reversed today and the market went with them. Early on, it looked like it was another day in the park.

IBD's summary tonight says that Nouriel Roubini warned about a double-dip recession in Sunday's Financial Times. Seems like I've read that before, so not sure that's exactly new news.

Rumor out tonight that Presidnet Obama will nominate Ben Bernanke to a 2nd-term.

Month-end coming up, and I wonder if we'll get some tape painting? Hard to get a feel. The market has done opposite of what I expected this summer. I've been long and looking for a reason to get out, but haven't seen one. I know it's coming, and I hope I'm not asleep with a preseason NFL game on when it happens.

****

Other stuff... Audrina Patridge's Carl's Jr. commercial doesn't exactly make me want a hamburger... Up to 50% of us with the Swine Flu this year? Now we'll all be wondering if we have it with that first sneeze. Remember when it was called H1N1? That didn't last long... Do you watch Psych? LOL... The secret in Fantasy Baseball for pitching stats is to start pitchers at home, not on the road. At least that's my secret. Don't tell anyone!

blog comments powered by Disqus