Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Slide Continues

  • The market continues to sell off this week. Kind of refreshing, in a way.  I think we need to reset before we can move higher.  I'm not expecting anything ominous, since I feel that the economy is recovering and we will see slow to moderate growth going forward. 
  • Of course, I didn't see anything ominous in 2007, either.  Just being honest.  
  • I mentioned yesterday that I had tried to upgrade my iPhone RSS Player to listen to podcasts.  It's still not working but seems as if it will be resolved very soon.  In the meantime, I've been using Mediafly.  Try it.  It's free.  I'm not sure if I like it more than RSS Player, but it has some other features that may keep it on my iPhone.
  • NBA has started, and I'm in 2 fantasy basketball leagues.  Geez, can't help myself.  One is a total stats league, another is weekly head-to-head.  Should be interesting.
  • Speaking of, the NBA has an app for the iPhone where you can listen to the audio streams of the games.  Similar to what MLB did with baseball.  Cool.  Just $9.99.
  • Kind of interesting to watch the Health Care debate in Congress.  I have no idea what will come out, but many moderates have said that they won't support it.  Different polls say different things, but I haven't talked or emailed with anyone who likes the idea of a government public option. I know those folks are out there, but sometimes I wonder if the "excitement" about a public option is just a few people making a lot of noise.

blog comments powered by Disqus