Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! And Rush Limbaugh!

Thank you all for coming here and reading my rantings over the years. I know it's slowed down a bit in 2009 as I have been a slaving work monkey, but I will press on.

I'm not much one for New Year's resolutions. But if there is one I would press on all of us, it would be to be safe and healthy. We heard late last night that Rush Limbaugh (never pictured) was in the hospital with chest pains.  Over the years, Rush has hit the headlines with alleged drug addictions, trips to foreign countries for alleged visits to prostitutes, allegedly being overweight, and smoking cigars (alleged). He also has a job that involves arguing all day long.  Seems like a stressful occupation to me.

I don't think it is society's business to tell Rush how to live his life, but the consequences of his choices over the years seem to have caught up with him.  We are all a product of our own choices.  Every step we take and every decision we make has consequences.  That's the kind of message Rush Limbaugh delivers everyday on his radio program.  He now becomes an example for the rest of us to take note of.

Be safe.  Be healthy.  Make good decisions.

Have a wonderful New Year!
 

blog comments powered by Disqus