Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jim Cramer’s Top 2011 Dow Picks! $$

Well, this is the week for predictions, and Jim Cramer has his 2011 Dow picks at the ready.  $$ I’m not sure if that means “buy buy buy” or “sell sell sell.”  It does have me nervous, as nothing feeds into market hype as Jim’s enthusiasm.  Here’s the screen shot and the link to read what the picks are.

cramer's top 2011 picks

I *may* have swapped out the E*Trade ad image for another image.  Nothing against E*Trade.  They run a fine brokerage.  But, being Sunday and all…

Cramer does expect a 16% bump in the DOW to 13,365.  With the historical average of the 3rd Presidential year (all over the financial headlines these days), that prediction is in the ballpark.

***

By the way, just wondering, do folks still do the Dogs of the Dow thing?  That was the rage for a few years, and I remember the Motley Fools talking about different Dog strategies.  Maybe it went out of favor with the last decade.

***

I used to subscribe to Realmoney, FWIW.  It’s a nice blog and chit-chat site.  I dropped it because I just don’t have the time to follow the market minute-to-minute anymore.  When I did subscribe, it was back in the day of Todd Harrison and Gary B. Smith.  Remember those days, Hoofy?

blog comments powered by Disqus