Sunday, February 06, 2011

Super Bowl Pick,Go Daddy Girl, Lingerie Bowl Randomosity!

  • imageThere is the Super Bowl and Lingerie Bowl.  But there is also the Go Daddy girl.
  • I pick the Steelers to win.  Or at least with the 2.5 points.  And the over 44.5.
  • More than anything, it’s just a contrarian play.  All I’m hearing is “Packers, Packers, Packers.”  And that makes me a bit nervous. 
  • My heart says Packers, but I put my money on the Steelers.
  • I liked seeing Danica Patrick as a Go Daddy girl.  And this year we’ll be seeing Jillian Michaels, too. 
  • Don’t forget, there are iPad apps for the Super Bowl, too!
  • I also talked about my Super Bowl pick in an Audioboo.
  • Maurkice Pouncey is out, for those of you watching the Steelers offensive line.
  • Internet buzz points to a Packers win.  Yeah, more contrarian stuff to be aware of.  Internet chatter has mentioned the Green Bay Packers slightly more than the Pittsburgh Steelers during the last week, and if the last two years are any guide, that means the Packers will win today's Super Bowl game.
  • Have you ever gone to the Go Daddy website and looked at the unedited version of the Go Daddy commercials?  I think I did that one year.  After all, they promised us something more exciting on the web, right?  I can’t remember if there was or not!
  • imageLingerie Bowl today as wellFor the first time, the Lingerie Bowl is being played in Las Vegas between Eastern Conference champions the Philadelphia Passion and Western Conference champions the Los Angeles Temptation, who won the glory a year ago. Both teams come into Lingerie Bowl VIII at UNLV’s Thomas & Mack Center with 5-0 records.  I don’t have any money on that one, and since I’m at a party I’m sure we’ll be watching the Black Eyed Peas  And I get Fergie.  But Lingerie… whoo.
  • Picture is of G-N Kang, of the Philadelphia Passion.  Beat LA!  Beat LA!
  • Anyway, back to the Super Bowl.  Go Steelers!

blog comments powered by Disqus