Friday, October 26, 2012

Black Box Buy Signal!

$$ - Buy signal on the Black Box. Buying stocks. All in. As you know, I have been in cash and low beta stocks since the spring following a modified sell in may strategy. My portfolio outperformed the SP500 by nearly 7% year to date. I don't feel that good about it since I missed a big move in the summer. It should have been more! But, I will take it.

Of course, the buy signal doesn't feel right. Tech stocks are crashing. Economic growth is slow. Companies are announcing layoffs. We have the fiscal cliff and partisan gridlock ahead, no matter who wins the election. And the Vikings lost a prime-time game at home - to the Bucs.

Many bricks on the wall of worry.

Fasten your seat belts. It only gets more interesting from here.

blog comments powered by Disqus