Thursday, September 12, 2013

AAPL - Apple Stock and Event Dates

It's amazing to watch AAPL - Apple stock whenever the company has a big news event.  Whether it is an earnings report or a product announcement, the stock seems to move in the opposite direction of the recent trend.  


I didn't fact check this, but doesn't it seem like if the stock has been moving up, the stock is sold off after the big event?   That's what happened this week after the iPhone 5S and 5C news. 

I think the new iPhones are offering some interesting new features that will be popular.  I would expect to see the next version of the new iPad to feature those as well. 

I don't own the stock.  And I do own iPads and iPhones. But I'm also watching for the next version of the Microsoft Surface Pro to see what it will offer. Sept 23 for MSFT news...

blog comments powered by Disqus