Tuesday, January 27, 2015

STOCKMAGEDDON

$SPY - maybe instead of fearing the 3' of snow that didn't happen, investors should have been more worried about the gap down today.  

Blame it on:
Currency exchange rates due to strong dollar
Cheap oil
Europe/Greece/Russia/ISIS
Weak earnings (due to combo of above things)
Weak Econ data (dittos)
Measles at Disneyland
Pick your favorite worry!  Multiple choices are allowed!
I still have a little cash and haven't even traded with it. This year looks a lot like last year so far. There is always something to worry about.  I think the worry and concern is actually bullish at this point.  There isn't rampant bullishness.  Most stocks haven't been leading anyway. The market is a floppin and a choppin. 
I am just being patient and not in panic mode.  I'm also not trying to flip every dip. I will probably buy some of the leading stocks at some point. You know the names that have been first to bounce back on dips...

blog comments powered by Disqus