Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Caution Ahead?

  • I'm starting to think there is just too much optimism in the stock market. I ran my stock scans last night, and I got a sell signal on the DOW and SP500. It's very hard to call a top in a rally. Sell signals are often wrong. And it's the positive time of the year. Still, things sure seem overly optimistic.

  • Another offensive Monday Night Football battle. Defense-Schmefense!

  • Hey, reality TV fans! Desperate Housewives beats Survivor this week!

  • The Fed is due to release news any minute. What do you think? Trade the opposite of the crowd reaction?

  • Google keeps making all the right moves, in putting library content online. At some point, will libraries just be computer terminals with a Google search bar?

  • I heard on the radio that Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are still the top two yearly search engine favorites. Good grief. Haven't we had enough of them, yet?

  • President Bush's exercise of choice seems to be Mountain Biking. I think that's kind of cool.

  • Here comes the Fed... .25% hike. Market up a little initially.

blog comments powered by Disqus