Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tangerine Popsicles

* I watched the original Star Wars, aka Star Wars IV, last night. Although I think it was the version with additional graphics. I enjoyed it. I didn't notice any major continuity issues between the trilogy finale, Star Wars III, and the 1977 release. Although, hard to imagine some of the folks refering to the Force as some "old religion" and mumbo-jumbo. Not that many years could've passed between III and IV. From Luke and Leia being born to them being adults. 20-something years? Wouldn't that be like saying "Oh, Ronald Reagan? He was a mythical character. Never really existed."

* Stocks. End of month? Good earnings? Whatever it is, it's nice. I haven't been following sentiment much, so I'll have to take a look this weekend. Normally, a nice run like this starts to create some optimism. Maybe folks are still too interested in real estate. Or, has money started to come out of real estate and into stocks? Hmmm...

* You know what tastes good on a hot day? Jamba Juice.

* Work is busy.

* US signs a climate plan. Kyoto-Schmyoto.

* The shuttle fleet has been grounded. I have to wonder, if we had cameras on the shuttles in the past, how much debris we'd see clunkin' against the ship? I bet it's been going on for awhile, but we've only noticed it recently.

* FDA bans Bayer antibiotic for poultry use. I had a visual image of a farmer trying to get a chicken to swallow a pill with an 8-oz glass of water.

* You know what else tasts good on a hot day? Tangerine popsicles.

* With July about to flip the page, do you realize how close we are to NEW TV SEASON? Hoooah.

blog comments powered by Disqus