Friday, July 27, 2007

Well, at least it's Friday

CNBC says "The market is stablizing" as the DOW is down 170, SP500 is down 20, and the Naz down 36.  Uh, okay.  And I don't know what that White House Chat stuff was this morning.  B-O-R-I-N-G.

Internals ugly.  Decliners leading at 70%.  Down volume at 81%.  New lows trouncing new highs.

My big cash position is helping here, now trying to ascertain buy points.  Guessing, I'd say we get our first bounce for the month-end period.  I'm debating on trying some longs.  There's the temptation to guess the bounce here.  Yet, August and September are bearing down on us and historically those months are the weakest of the year.

Normally, I'd just wait for a bounce and see what happens on a retest of the lows (if it happens).   But we really haven't set a low yet.

It's friday, but things are hoppin' at the Fun Factory.  Going to be a busy day.

blog comments powered by Disqus