Wednesday, February 13, 2008

American President Gladiators

  • I don't know about you, but I'm watching the market almost anticipating the sellers showing up. Get that feeling everyday these days?   Kind of like trying to climb the pyramid in American Gladiators and thinking you have an opening, only to have Justice (not pictured) throw you down.  But like those ever-optimistic contestants, I remain bullish!
  • Barack Obama went all American Gladiator on Hillary (never pictured) in yesterday's primaries.  Not only knocking Hillary off the pyramid, but knocking her into the pool in Joust and drilling her with tennis balls in Assault.  He'll have a big lead going into the Eliminator.  The winner faces John McCain in the finale.
  • Yeah, silly.
  • I listened to Gary Kaltbaum's radio show while in the weight room yesterday.  He is still very bearish and scoffing at those who have claimed "the low" is in.  Also scoffing at those who believe that this is not a bear market and only a correction.  He indicated that he thinks most "last legs" of bear markets are the worst of all and that we haven't seen it yet.
  • Still in ETFC, and somewhat concerned about it stalling around here.  Watching.
  • I'm switching from "My Yahoo" to "iGoogle" as a homepage.  Just a trial run for now.  Pretty much the same sort of functionality.
  • I also dumped Firefox and am using the much quicker Opera as a browser.  Of course, my issues with Firefox may be that I have way too many plug-ins.

blog comments powered by Disqus