Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crash

  • Having problems with PCs the last few days.   Both my laptop and desktop.  System Restore.  BLEH.
  • On Honest Abe Day (not pictured), the market staged a nasty reversal.  Yes, volume was a little light and that's a "good thing."  One could consider the recent action a return to the lows, and the volatility we're seeing could also be interpreted as a "good thing."  And you know the math rules, when you multiply or add two good things together, the result is always a good thing.  Right?
  • I feel pretty good about the market.  I believe it will begin to price in some of the Fed cuts and government stimulus pretty quickly here.  I remain 100% long.
  • Battling flu bug, but mostly gone now.
  • Charlize Theron does Monster, and then follows it up with.... Aeon Flux.  Now, I didn't see the former, but did see the latter.  LOL.
  • I think Microsoft should modify their offer for Yahoo downwards.  Counter the YHOO rejection of $31 with an offer of $27.  And in the offer, include the comment "Well, it's still more than the $19 it was trading for before we made the first offer."
  • Just saying.

blog comments powered by Disqus