Monday, May 19, 2008

Who Needs a Nap?

The stock market is up. I think the blame for that is that everyone is beginning to realize that although the economy has been sluggish, we haven't had a recession and we're not going to in 2008 or 2009.  Anticipating future growth!

I always feel like I need a day off to recover from my days off.  I still have that foggy haze in my head and the body is feeling a little out of sorts.  Back here at the Fun Factory, and I can't even recall what the heck we're working on. 

I think that's the measure on whether or not your vacation was a success or not.  If you come back home and you can't recall what was going on from three days ago, it was a great escape.

The team is quick to update me with what I "missed" on Friday, although to be honest, I'm not sure I missed it.  (h/t Office Space).  Anyways, they're telling me about this meeting and that meeting, repeating hallway conversations, and forwarding me emails.  How come all this happened on Friday when I wasn't around? 

Wait...  Big Boss just came by and said that Friday was very quiet.  Now I'm thinking my team is just snowing me on all their supposed activity.  Ore maybe they're just keeping the big Boss out of the loop and throwing that monkey on my back.

blog comments powered by Disqus