Friday, March 06, 2009

Power Nap

  • On CNBC, they're talking about where the bottom is. I mean, quit guessing.  The only bottom nearby is on Melissa Lee's chair.  Aren't we all a little tired of seeing these folks on CNBC every hour of the day telling us the bottom is in or at hand?
  • I didn't watch the Grammy's, but I guess Robert Plant sung with Alison Krauss.  On February 9th, Jay Leno joked on his show,  "When did Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin turn into the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz?"  See picture.  Whoa.
  • From above link, Robert (Plant)again was confronted with the inevitable question Sunday in thepost-Grammy interview tent about his future involvement in any Zeppelintour. "How old are you, man?" Plant responded. "Because youlook older than me. You try to do 'Communication Breakdown' in thesepants."
  • I ate a PBJ, and didn't notice until the end that the crust was a little moldy.  Nice.