Monday, June 08, 2009

White Mocha Monday


  • Watching for $AAPL release on new iPhone or whatever else they have up their sleeve. Whatever the new one is, I'll want an upgrade from my current iPhone.
  • Market pulling back. A hit to commodities and large cap tech stocks getting the blame, or so that's what I'm reading on my Yahoo page.
  • The coffee place out of mocha, so I got a white mocha. Not the same. Bleh.
  • Lakers win was big yesterday. Now the Magic have to sweep at home. I don't know if they can do that. I doubt it. If the Lakers take one in Orlando, LA can win in 6 or 7 in LA. And if the Lakers win game 3, the Magic would save plane fair because there probably wouldn't be another game in LA.
  • Aren't I sounding like a smug LA fan? Yeesh. Sorry.
  • Yes, I did watch Kendra last night. I thought it was funny. More of the same you'd expect from her role in Playboy's Girls Next Door.


Picture note: That's Kristin Kreuk. I didn't see Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li. Did it even hit the theaters or go straight to DVD? Reviews were bad. Not only is this a strong early contender for worst film of the year, it could well be a candidate for the worst film ever made. I'll probably NFLX it. LOL.

blog comments powered by Disqus