Monday, September 05, 2011

The Futures

imageI’ve seen better market futures.  The $DIA down more than 200.  Enjoy the barbecue!  Wave the red, white and blue! 

But seriously…  As we get closer to a retest of the lows, I will be putting cash to work and getting more aggressive.  In other words, I will be selling the low beta and buying high beta (ie, QQQ and VB kind of stuff).

Hey, if we’re all going broke anyway, might as well pretend to have a plan, right?

At this point, all we need is a positive surprise or two in the numbers…

***

imageHeading to the movies at noon. Some Anne Hathaway movie.  I think it is a romantic comedy.  It was either that, or the latest Planet of the Apes movie.  I really want to see the latter, but I can’t have it my way 100% of the time, right?

blog comments powered by Disqus