Saturday, September 03, 2011

Saturday Night Thoughts

As I sit here on my new patio I am contemplating not just the Oregon loss to LSU, but the stock market in general.

Everyone seems pretty pessimistic at this point. Who can blame them? We just had the first Zero jobs growth since 1945! Previous jobs numbers were revised downward. In California, solar power companies are shutting down and going bankrupt, while tech companies move jobs out of state.

Not a pretty picture.

I just resubscribed to Barrons for a low, discount, rate. Why? I need to read some Alan Ableson at this point. He is so gloomy that he makes pessimists seem optimistic. Yeah, really.

I don't know where we go from here, but I do believe that this is just a pause in the bull market. Despite the horrible August and horrible start to September. I think it is important to reallocate as we get closer to retesting the lows and get more aggressive.

That's what I think, sitting on the patio...

blog comments powered by Disqus