Friday, May 11, 2012

Why Chesapeake ... Got Crushed

Are you watching Chesapeake ( $CHK ) today?  The stock is down about 14% as I type. The poor thing has just been sold down relentlessly lately.  I follow it only because I have traded in and out of it before, and it's on my watch list. Seems like lately, all I do is watch the stock go down.  And this is with the recent bounce in natural gas prices.  

Too many problems going on there to try to trade that falling knife.  But still watching it.  We all love a good soap opera, right?
***

Why Chesapeake Granite Wash Trust's Shares Got Crushed
FOOL.COM HEADLINES | MAY 11, 2012
http://pulse.me/s/98exS
_Although we don't believe in timing the market or panicking over market movements, we do like to keep an eye on big changes -- just in case they're m... Read more

--
Sent via Pulse/



blog comments powered by Disqus