Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Thoughts, $AAPL, and Kayaking on Lake Tahoe

$$ - Just returned from a kayak trip at Lake Tahoe. $AAPL ripped, but the stock market didn't seem to do much while I was out paddling. Volume was low. I need to read the news of the day. Feel out of touch. No stock moves and I haven't even ran the black box yet!Apple won their lawsuit against Samsung and the new iphone is just weeks away. Is there any catalyst to cause selling in Apple shares the next couple of weeks? Probably not, and thing is a huge percentage of the Nasdaq 100.

***

The North Shore at Lake Tahoe is one of my favorite places. At least in summer. When the snow falls - brrrrr, I'd rather be in Southern California! Rented a kayak and paddled around North Shore near Kings Beach. Beautiful late summer day.

blog comments powered by Disqus