Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Rally Day

Another strong day in the market. I remain 100% long, even though the bear argument of a pullback, correction, or double-dip recession makes more sense than anything coming from the bulls. Maybe that is what makes a "wall of worry" and why the market keeps going up. Yes, the market is pricing in something better ahead, I guess. Either that, or we're creating another bubble. Just hope I can figure out when this one is going to burst before the popping sound.

Remaining 100% long until there's a reason not to.

***

Just a quick entry today. I have a new job within the Fun Factory that is really kicking my butt right now, working with new folks and learning who the players are. Then there's the technology, too. Having fun along the way, of course.

If the economy is recovering, I think it will be good news for the Democrats in 2010 and 2012. I think the ACORN thing will blow over. Most folks have a short-term memory.

blog comments powered by Disqus