Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Giving Back a Little

The market gave some back today as consumer confidence dipped. Pardon me, but I think consumer confidence is a poor forward-looking indicator. Consumers are dealing in the now, often times with problems of the past. But, who cares what I think? The market seemed to turn around as the number was released.

I still think with month-end and quarter-end, the bias should be to the upside this week.

•••

My coworker has lost 12 pounds in 21 days on a low-fat, vegan diet. I noticed she dropped a few, but good for her. And she feels great and is excited about it all. The amazing thing is that her story has energized some others to do the same.

Already the middle of the week! I am so busy at work that I don't even have time for a web break or much time for lunch. Next on the agenda this week are job interviews for 3 software developers. So maybe those who we hire will feel more upbeat about the economy in the next consumer confidence survey!


Megan Fox pictured. Thought the Saturday Night Live last week was poor, but she looked great!

blog comments powered by Disqus