Thursday, September 10, 2009

Market Looks Good

Quick entry to note that the market looks good. No reason to fight it, despite the historical worry about crashes in September-October. I remain 100% long as the market moves up and internals look good.

***

Heading to Reno this weekend to bet on sports and enjoy the opening NFL weekend.

Chris Collinsworth... I think he was okay tonight. It may be awhile before he's worthy of Frank Caliendo impression.

I think Apple's conference was a little disappointing. Just iPod stuff. Nothing that makes me want to spend money. So, meh.

I am looking forward to buying a new PC and new Microsoft operating system Windows 7 this Fall. I may not rush out on October 22nd to buy it, but within a month after the initial adopters take the early bird hit (in tech issues, etc).

blog comments powered by Disqus