Friday, June 11, 2010

Wealthy Are Spending

The wealthy are doing the spending in this economy.  Of course they are, they are the ones with the money! $$

image

This may actually be good news.  Look at how the lower and middle income folks are basically maintaining their spending, as the rich spending increases.  This seems to indicate that these folks aren’t cutting back in this environment.  I’m thinking that the increase in spending by the wealthy will result in more jobs for folks who are not wealthy, increasing employment and eventually resulting in increasing wages.

***

imageThe World Cup soccer event isn’t that big of a sporting event for me. I’m more of an American Football kind of guy.  I may try to get through the US vs. England game tomorrow, just to give it a chance.

As a kid, the worst few weeks for me was when we had to play soccer.  I wanted to extend the flag football weeks a few more.  Or softball.  Or anything. 

CNBC is giving some air time to the event this morning.  There doesn’t seem to be much hope for the USA team.  LOL

blog comments powered by Disqus