Friday, November 12, 2010

The Friday Slide

I'm at a very crowded $SBUX with the iPad, watching stocks fall because of ... Well, any excuse to end the rally for now. Officially?


I'm glad that my patience with the black box to wait for confirming signs earlier this week worked out a little. Oh, I'm taking a hit over the last two days but it could've been worse. And it shows that the mechanical black box is not an off-on switch, and benefits greatly by adding (gasp) subjective analysis of price and volume action.

Sometimes the Friday selling can be met with Monday buying as folks settle down over the weekend and realize that its not quite the end of the world.

And no one here at Starbucks seems to be too worried.
***
Amazing the number of folks with wireless devices here. I think I have the only iPad, but others with Apple MacBooks and other net books.

blog comments powered by Disqus