Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super Bowl Pick: Steelers or Packers?

St Mary's cheerleaderI am up in Reno making my super bowl bets today. The weather was nice enough to get over the hill without snow nor worrying about snow.

So, the Packers are 2.5 point Favorites and the over/under is 44.5.

Here is my pick.

I took the Steelers on the money line at +1.30. To win outright!

I also did a two-team parlay, taking Steelers +2.5 and over 44.5.

Just a contrarian play. Everyone I talk to and hear are picking Green Bay. Sounds like last year when folks were taking The Colts. I went the Saints and won big.

Maybe my luck will run out. But Go Steelers!
***
And go St. Marys. I have them at Portland at 4pm! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

blog comments powered by Disqus