Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Night Randomosity

  • image The market looked fairly flat, but look at F and TWTR (Facebook and Twitter).  Yuck. 
  • The Redskins are playing some pretty bad football. So are the Texans.
  • I’m still in cash.  I keep thinking that the higher the market goes without a correction, the worse the actual correction will be.  When it comes.
  • By the way, the Nasdaq did edge above 4000 today.  The link is to a column from Mark Hulbert (so you know it must be true) about when the market first traded above 4000.  Back in 1999.
  • You remember 1999: Back then Maria Bartiromo was on CNBC!
  • So, a deal with Iran, eh? Color me a contrarian on that one, too.  I’d rather stay closer to Israel than Iran.  I don’t trust Iran further than I could throw ‘em.
  • The best of Black Friday freebies!  I love shopping online, by the way.  I bought tons of stuff last Black Friday.
  • Kim Kardashian.  Er, so, she is always in the news for something.  Can’t avoid it.  But why do we care so much?
  • Dancing with the Stars finale?  Where has the time gone?

blog comments powered by Disqus