Friday, November 01, 2013

TGIF Randomosity

  • image The market is fading the opening bounce as I type.
  • The better economic news again could bring fears about the ending or tapering of the FED QE stimulus.  Funny, good economic news bad for the stock market?  Really?
  • FED officials divided over taper. Well Charles Plosser anyway.  He basically told CNBC that the central bank missed an opportunity to reduce the stimulus.  Uh oh.
  • Looking for a dating site that screens out the losers?  $5,000.  Yah.
  • Lost my digital pen for my less-than-a-week old Microsoft Surface Pro 2 already.  On to Best Buy.  Or the MSFT store.   I dunno. 
  • Reading around the sports blogs about the Dolphins win in OT via the safety.  NICE.
  • I’ve never watched Duck Dynasty.
  • It is funny that the “media” seems to think we’re late in the bull market, too.  Like this one:  How bad will new investors get hit?  “Mom-and-pop investors tend to be late to the party.
    ”  I mean, if everyone sees it coming will it really happen?
  • At Starbucks on the Surface Pro 2. Somebody across from me has one, too.  Just saying.  MSFT may have a hit on their hands.
  • Why I have never bought SBUX stock, I don’t know why.  In the Peter Lynch “Buy what you know” realm, this would qualify.  It’s packed.  It’s always packed here!
  • Leftover Halloween candy is the devil.

blog comments powered by Disqus