Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dancing with the Fed

  • Carrie Ann Inaba seemed a little flushed last night, as she said "I think I'm going to like season six" of Dancing with the Stars.    Her and Bruno, I 'spose.
  • So yes, it's a new bull market and all.  At least until the next hour when the Fed announces their rate cut and verbage.  Hey, if Bernanke wanted to have some fun, he could raise rates by .25.   That'd be enough to send the DOW down 1000, don't you think?  "Psych!"
  • All this recent volatility in the market makes me think we're near a turning point.  But I've thought that before during this (what I call a) correction.  I'm not in bear market mode.  I think the Fed moves and government stimulus will work later this year, and that the stock market will begin to anticipate that pretty soon here.  If it hasn't already.
  • With the Miami Dolphins' Jason Taylor in Dancing with the Stars, I'm debating on wearing my Jason Taylor jersey to work on mondays.  It's either that or a Kristi Yamaguchi jersey.  What say you?

blog comments powered by Disqus