Monday, April 07, 2008

Bonus "on the other hand" Coverage!


On the one hand with bonus "on the other hand" coverage with Gary Kaltbaum

I realize that in order to be the most successful stock guru, one has to seemlessly play both bull and bear positions, in order to "be right" down the road.  I need to practice it myself.

Lets start with the bull comments:

Since the market's follow through day, the market continues to act constructively off its recent lows as up days have been on heavier volume while down days have been on light volume. One also has to like that leadership is indeed starting to show up.

Bonus "on the other hand" coverage:

Does the recent action mean things will be better in a few months? Maybe- just remember in bear markets, intermediate-term rallies do occur. I remember several during the 2000-2003 carnage. But the bottom line is that I do not look past my headlights... and that is the evidence that is NOW at hand... not the evidence that may show up later.

Down the road GK will be able to claim that "This is exactly what I was talking about," no matter what happens.  Pretty darn cool, huh? Now he is on the hook for at least an intermediate-term rally, but here on April 7th we've already had a decent move off the correction lows.

blog comments powered by Disqus