Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slumdog Sunday

It's awards night, so you know what that means. Awards! I never watch the show. It's the long-winded speeches that get to me. But I did see Freida Pinto walking in on one of the shows before the shows. Wow.

  • Asian markets up a bit as I type. Everyone seems to be watching what the US government is doing. The latest is more intervention in $C (citigroup) via a larger government stake.

  • Remember the days when we cared about company earnings, growth, and spending? Now we're all just watching White House press releases. And news commentators speaking their minds.

  • I watched the Sacramento Kings play the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. Just to see the new Kings faces. If ever there were a franchise in need of a government bailout.

  • I'm on a chocolate milk kick. So you know.

blog comments powered by Disqus