Friday, May 13, 2005

Oh, Mexico!

* James Taylor spinnin' on the MP3 player... Oh, Mexico! It sounds so simple, I just got to go. (A personal favorite. Especially on a friday.)

* The stock market... You know where I stand. (Hint!)

* Bill Gates says cellphones-mp3 combo will silence iPods. Well, I'm in that crowd since I own a Treo. But that's a Palm OS device, Mr. Bill! Probably not what you had in mind, eh?

* "Sleepy senorita with the eyes on fire..."

* Did you hear that folks dumped $500 to see an advance screening of Star Wars III? I think I'll wait for matinee pricing, thank you very much. Geez, I thought $9.50 was steep. I wonder how much they paid for their popcorn?

* Alonzo Mourning led the Heat to a Game 3 win over the Wizards. I think that's pretty cool.

* The Amazing Race 7 ended with Rob and Amber losing. I was pulling for Uchena and Joyce, but after all those setbacks I was surprised they won!

* On The Apprentice, the show made it look like Kendra did much better than Tana. Setting up next week's hiring/firing... I think Tana's task was much more difficult, though. Tana seems like the backstabbing boss who is always trying to climb the ladder, regardless of who she steps on. Kendra came across as more likeable and caring about her team.

* Yahoo selling monthly music service for $4.99. That can't be good for the stocks of higher-priced competitors. That's getting to a price where I'm thinking about it, though. As long as I can take it with me via copying songs to my Treo.

* If you're feeling in a giving mood, click on the Red Cross or Salvation Army link at the top of the page.

* After listening to James Taylor, I've made my lunch plans. Mexican it is!

blog comments powered by Disqus