Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hump Day!

I'd quit pushing the button down in the hatch, Muck.

 
  • The market was a little dull today.  Feels like Spring Break week is winding down.  Passover.  Good Friday.  Easter.   Chocolate bunnies.  Looks like the semiconductors are poppin' afterhours, though.   So, thinking out loud...  pre-options week and pre-tax filing day, maybe this round of selling won't have much legs as we enter next week.  Volume should be light tomorrow, and I wouldn't want to be short a dull tape.  I'm interested in how investors react to earnings.  Will they sell the news or ramp 'em up?  We shall see.  I'm looking to put my sideline cash back to work on weakness, but we'll have to run the Black Box scans and see what she says.  Last night, she wasn't leaning one way or the other.
  • Caught up with The Apprentice last night.  Lenny had to go.  I suppose Leslie had to go.  The best talkers in the bunch seem to be Charmaine, Lee, and Andrea.  Maybe that's what it takes to be an Apprentice.  BS your way out of trouble!  Although, I cringed when Charmaine decided to interject after being excused from the boardroom.  If Donals says "go back to your suite," why try to add additional comments?  You're safe!  Go back!  I realize she wants to keep a strong team, but I almost thought Trump would make her stay behind in the boardroom.  That kind of stuff happens on that show!
  • I think it may actually be sunny here in Sacramento tomorrow.  We haven't seen much of Mr. Sun.
  • Lost is on tonight!
  • Work at the Fun Factory has slowed considerably since last week.  I found myself going to many meetings today that I normally ignore.  Of course, that generated some more stuff to do, so I'm a happy camper.   I find that I enjoy work more when I have tons of stuff to do.

blog comments powered by Disqus