Thursday, April 27, 2006

Silly Love Songs

Money, money, money, money.... Money!

 

I ran the Black Box last night, and it liked pharma.  Specifically, PPH, BMY, LLY, and JNJ.  I didn't buy any today, though.  It also liked IBB, and looked like we could stage a bounce in the QQQQ and SMH.  So I went to bed last night thinking that if we got a dip today, I'd buy some QQQQ and IBB.  Why?

  • Monthly strength (401k contributions and such).
  • Down multiple days in a row on Nasdaq after post-options week lull, heading into a friday where shorts would be tempting to take profits and a day where monthly strength picks up.

I didn't do it this morning.  Why?  Look at the picture.  That was me this morning.  I woke up and saw the Nasdaq down about 14.  "Cool!"  But I decided to take a shower and get ready for work before I did anything.  Oops.  Market was up by the time I was leaving. Since I'm not too excited abou the market heading forward (summer and election year cycle), I decided to let the fishies swim by for the day. I think some folks will lighten up on strength over the next week. We'll see. I don't know about the Black Box and the Pharma picks. Something to watch, but I probably won't do much with that.

Oh, Kellie Pickler is finaly gone...  Phew.

blog comments powered by Disqus