Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Market Mid-day!

The market begins options expiration week! Morning weakness bought up by mid-day. Financials, consumer cyclicals, and the service sector leading the way. Oil tanking, which of course is a catalyst for stocks these days.

I replaced the market snapshot widget with a market sector summary snapshot. We all know what the market is doing, so I thought this would give a better overview of what's happening under the covers.

I know, I know: "You had me at 'under the covers.'"

I remain long. Nothing to do here but enjoy. Many out there calling this yet another bear market rally, and the sentiment numbers would show that to be a common view. So far, those folks have been right on previous rally attempts. Someday, they'll be wrong. Is it this time? And then it'll be obvious in hindsight and they'll have claimed to call it anyways!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus