Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Lets face it, the market isn't behaving like it bottomed in July and it's a "brand new bull market."  Unfortunately.  I think the extreme pessimism is a sign we're near, but maybe there is another retest or a 50% retrace in the cards.
  • No changes on the Black Box Jr. or Long-Short models.  The Black Box Jr. currently holds IDU and IEO, and is doing well.  The Long-Short model currently has QQQQ in a buy, but is very close to a sell (and a buy on the inverse, PSQ).
  • Work is extremely busy.  Crazy.  Everything in control, though.  Just those losers keep scheduling meetings through lunch.  Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are basically booked.  Makes for a long day with no break in the middle.
  • I don't have much interest in the Olympic track and field events.  Love diving, volleyball, and the gymnastics.
  • So... I bought a Wii Fit.  Pretty fun.  The first day my Wii Fit age was 10 years older than I really am..  Two days later, the Wii Fit age is 2 days younger than I really am.  Errr...  I like the skiing games the best so far.  Running (in place!) through the dog park is entertaining. 

blog comments powered by Disqus