Monday, January 11, 2010

Sick Day Randomosity

  • alilarter I get the feeling the market is hanging in there in front of earning season. I’m stating the obvious, but we’ll have to see how stocks react.  I remain 100% long for now.
  • China’s exports increased 18% in December
  • Monday night… Heroes… Ali Larter.  So you know. 
  • President Obama going after Wall Street bonuses.  It’s a shame that companies don’t exercise more common sense here, rather than forcing the heavy hand of government.
  • Harry Reid’s comments on Barack Obama?  Yes, if a Republican had sad that, they’d be marching him off to the gallows.  I don’t know if I support “turnabout is fair play” here.  President Obama says he’s not offended
  • New York has banned smoking and trans fats.  Now they’re going after salt.  Yeah, lets paraphrase a Beach Boys song here, “Fun, fun, fun, til the government takes your t-bird away.”
  • Sarah Palin joins Fox!  Who didn’t see that one coming?
  • In fantasy football, my picks all play each other in the coming weekend.  I will lose half my team!
  • I haven’t been watching Heroes in real time.  Instead, using streaming Netflix to catch up.  I’m almost done with the first half of the season!
  • Yesterday’s 51-45 Arizona win over Green Bay?  Defense wins championships!
  • Home sick today.  Slept until 11am and wearing down quickly.

blog comments powered by Disqus