Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back From Las Vegas

I went to Las Vegas on Monday, returning just a few hours ago. There is no recession in Las Vegas. I haven't seen it this crowded in years. Good sign that the economy has turned the corner? I think so.

Here is a picture of Cashman Field from last nights game between the visiting Tacoma Rainiers and your Las Vegas 51s.


Temperature at first pitch was 110 degrees. The field and seats are mostly shaded by the 7pm start time. There is an overhang with misters cooling off the fans just a bit. A gentle breeze helped.

I actually won a little over the four-day trip to Sin City, offsetting some of the losses in Reno last weekend.

Meanwhile, the market rally continues. I don't think there will be a double dip recession.

blog comments powered by Disqus