Monday, July 26, 2010

Ordered an iPhone 4

Maybe I'm an Apple fanboi after all. Ordered a new iPhone yesterday to cap off the vacation.


Do i care about antennagate? Nah I don't use my cell phone to make many calls. I use it mostly as a portable PC. Even when I am on the iPhone I don't hold it next to my head. I almost always use headphones. I won't be touching the antenna. But it's nice to know that if I want to immediately end a call, I have the ability to do that and blame Steve Jobs.

***

Back at the Fun Factory and trying to focus on work. All I can think about is bailing early and heading to the state fair.

The market on a nice roll. I'm not going to rule out a little selling heading our way to close out summer, but I think dips are buyable. The economy is mending just fine. Slower than we all want, but this means the Fed may not be aggressive in hiking rates back up.

blog comments powered by Disqus