Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Really Quick Hits

* Really quick cuz things are flyin' here at the Fun Factory!

* American Idol best: Carrie, Vonzell, and Bo. I'm switching to the Carrie to win it all camp.

* American Idol mediocre: Constantine, Jessica. Does Constantine look like Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman) from 7th Heaven? (Now that I've told you, you'll be making that comparison every week.)

* American Idol suckage: Anthony, Nikko, Scott, Nadia, Anwar. I'd say of these, Anthony should be voted off the island this week. Anwar is pretty disappointing, though. So much for my win it all pick.

* Stock market... wooo!

* Brett Michaels, of 80's band Poison, was on Nashville Star. That's the American Idol of country (I guess). So, I doubt we'll be seeing him on Hair Metal Night on American Idol. Still hoping for Nikki Sixx or Vince Neil, though. Shout at the Devil!

blog comments powered by Disqus