Monday, March 28, 2005

Why Did God Create Mondays?

* "Dear God, I think you're cool and all, but what's up with mondays? Are they the result of Adam and Eve eating the apple? Were there mondays before sin entered the world?"

* Ding! Ding! Ding! And that's it for monday's stock market, where the market indices were up, but surprisingly behind the scenes, the numbers aren't as good. Advancers vs. Decliners and all. But, up is up. I think we'll see more of it as the week goes on. End of the month/quarter, funds repositioning and moving money, 401(k) money hits, etc.

* When will that new AC/DC disc be out?

* I hate it when you buy a software product, then they constantly send you emails asking you if you want to upgrade to the latest version. I've found that opting out of their notification list doesn't help. So, then I add it to my spam filter. That seems to work for some, but others change their email details and it slips by. Sneaky little buggers.

* I really don't like it when the market starts off the day strong, and then wheezes into the clothes. I think the smart folks carry the action late in the day, and if they're selling that usually doesn't mean good things are coming. But... I think the market will be up for the week. We shall see.

* Next time you want a sandwich for lunch, but don't feel like standing in line at Subway or Quiznos, try your local bagel shop. Many of them have sandwiches at lunch, and I've found them to be quite good.

* I've been using Kinja.com to track blogs, but I found that Bloglines has a mobile website that works great with the Treo.

* Jessica Alba Alert! Sin City review.

* I did like the way the financial stocks moved today.

blog comments powered by Disqus