Friday, March 25, 2005

TGIF!

* Cya, Mikalah. I thought she sang that Taylor Daine song better on her way out the door than she did tuesday. Still, I have to wonder how it feels to be told that you've been voted out because your performance sucked, then be asked to sing that sucky performance just one more time! Yeesh.

* On The Apprentice, one too many winks from Erin, as her team lost the Home Depot do-it-yourself task and she was the easy scapegoat. I think all three in the boardroom were poor.

* Did you notice on the taxi cab ride out, Erin called Trump "Donald?" She was very flirty. Maybe Trump didn't like the allegations of some chemistry, so this was an opportunity go boot her off. Just a thought!

* I didn't watch Life On A Stick. Puh-leeze. I kind of wanted to watch The Office. But, here's the deal. I was watching The Apprentice, and recording American Idol on the Media Center PC. I don't think it makes much sense to watch the results show live, since there seem to be more commercials than anything on that one.

* I wake up this morning, and turn on CNBC... No stock market today! With nothing financial to watcy, I flip to Fox to see the national and world goings-on. Amber Alerts and that sort of thing. Ugh, I miss the business channel!

* The Apprentice is pretty predictable. Once the show comes on, they seem to immediately highlight the person that's going to be fired later in the show. Last night, I thought "Hmm, I wonder what Erin does to get in the boardroom..."

* Kimberly Locke, previous American Idol castaway, is in a new reality show called Aren't You That Girl?

* CA Real Estate tidbits from local talk show:

  • Median price in CA is over $480K.

  • 18% of CA folks can buy a median-priced house (down from 23% last year). Only 7% in Santa Barbara, 24% in Sacramento.

  • Annual income needed to buy median priced home in CA is over $113K. ($44K avg in US).

blog comments powered by Disqus