Monday, March 20, 2006

Black Box Thoughts

  • I'm generally bullish and believe the trend is up. I use my Black Box scans as intermediate tells to increase or decrease volatility.  Nothing I'm seeing today will cause me to do anything.  I'm still 100% long, with some beta that I added the week prior to options week.
  • Running my scans, and seeing some sells the past two sessions in DVY and regional banks.  A sell on the retail Holders, too.  Nasdaq 100 and the semis look to be trying to turn up here, but no signal yet.  Not that any of this means anything but I thought I'd mention it.   Maybe a flat to slightly down week here heading into monthly strength next week would be a good thing.
  • I had a buy signal on GE in early February, and now it's looking kind of toppy and could generate a sell anytime.  I didn't buy any in February, unfortunately. 
  • I had a sell on PNC awhile back, and it continues to look weak. 
  • Eh, we'll see. I get lots of buys and sells from the Black Box, and I usually use them in context with other things before I do anything or nothing.  But when I get triggers from some of the bigger names or high volume ETFs, then I do a bit more research.

blog comments powered by Disqus