Monday, March 20, 2006

Don't Let the Bedbugs Bite

  • Last night on NBC's Dateline, they ran a story about bedbugs. Yes, those bedbugs. The insects of beddy-bye rhymes. After being gone for decades due to heavy pesticide and insecticide use, they seem to be back, and infesting hotels and dorms. The story surmised that they've come from overseas on travelers.
  • Last night I had a dream that I was bitten by a bug, had a rash all over, and had to go to the doctor. Shame on me for even watching that dumb NBC Dateline anyways!

  • It's been almost a week since I've looked at my stock charts. I've read some blogs and some guru opinions. Most are still anticipating a major correction or bear market.  The market action last week didn't sound too healthy.  I'm running my scans now, so more later.  But we know that if options week was positive, the following week tends to be negative ahead of end-of-month strength.
  • I also caught up on The Apprentice last night, and so far the shows have been good. Last week, Charmaine did make some boneheaded calls and might've been eliminated if she had been brought into the boardroom. Looks like Brent is going to implode tonight. Although I'm  hoping he sticks around for a few more weeks just to make things crazy.

  • The trip to Nevada for March Madness was fun.  I ended up being slightly over .500 on the sports bets and lost a little at the tables.  The big surprises from Madness are Wichita State, Bradley and George Mason.  I pull for the underdogs, so I'm hoping they keep runnin'...

blog comments powered by Disqus