Friday, March 17, 2006

March Madness: Friday

Okay, so I've been drunk for three days straight. Don't judge me.

I've hardly had anything to eat today except for a couple of salads. Oh... and beer. Which I'm now officially calling biodeisel for humans.

My buddy shacked up with an asian blackjack dealer last night. I tried with a few and thought I was setting up pretty for one... eh, nuthin. The joke was on me.

Oh... the market. I have no idea. I'll be home sunday to run scans but nothing really happened while I've been away running on human biodeisel anyways.

I'm still running even on sports bets but making some on the slots.

Thanks to those who emailed me that Melissa got the boot from the American Idol island. She needed to go....

Okay... the night is still young...

Go UCLA

blog comments powered by Disqus