Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday? (Cramer, Telechart, Replay AV)

Greg Goldstein, president of Long Island-based broker-dealer Marquee Investment Capital, agreed. "All of sudden, if they don't sell fast enough, once the buying stops, they're dead," Goldstein said. "People have to be careful. If you can afford to lose money, there's nothing wrong with it. But a lot of people don't want to do their homework."

  • I use Telechart for my stock scans. It's relatively affordable for the end-of-day data that I use. The website is great with video tutorials and forums. Plus, a Google search provides lots more info.
  • I use Replay Radio to record radio shows and manage podcasts. Just upgraded to Replay A/V. It allows me to record via the stream rather than by what's coming out the sound card, so I can record mulitple things at the same time. Plus record video. I listen to radio shows when driving or working out.
  • I hope Greg Goldstein doesn't mind if I borrow that phrase. (If you can afford to lose money, there's nothing wrong with it.) Too funny.

  • Snappy Caption idea: United States President George Bush seemed a bit confused at the game of Cricket. "The first thing I had to get in my head, was that this game of Cricket has nothing to do with actual crickets."
  • Crash wins! That was a good movie...

  • The 10 Strangest Accessories for an Ipod. Ipod bed.... Ipod vibrator... Etc.
  • You know, the sun came out here for a week in February and the temperatures went up into the low 70's. Since then, we've returned to winter and rain storms. This whole week? Nothing but rain. Good flippin' grief.

blog comments powered by Disqus