Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Muckdog Makes Hall of Shame!

You're on Notice!

  • Barry Ritholtz listed me on his Hall of Shame! It is a both an honor and a privilege, BR.
  • Wow, I haven't even prepared an acceptance speech.  But, I'd like to thank the Lord Jesus Christ, thank the troops, and pray for world peace.
  • Here's my blog entry that received the accolades:  Thinking About Butterflies Randomosity.
  • I believe Barry has an interesting blog.  Those interested in financial opinions should subscribe to his RSS feed. 
  • In the end, all anyone has to offer are opinions.  I don't know if my opinions are any better than the guy on the blog next door. 
  • But I do try to keep an open mind and review information before making my opinions.  I'm not one to have a pre-formed opinion, and then search out information that validates my views.  I think that opens the door to obscure data reference points and charts. 
  • I like the standard government data releases.  They're fine for me.  I can accept that they change over time and that they're not perfect.  I pay more attention to what the Federal Reserve does, than what the Federal Reserve says.  I view the latter as mostly a comedy show.
  • That's it. 

blog comments powered by Disqus