Thursday, June 05, 2008

Work. Spend. Play.

  • Market up despite the gloom and doomers. Wasn't it just the other day that they were declaring the bear market rally over?  Who wants a do-over on that call? 
  • I remain 100% long, Nasdaq heavy.
  • Paraphrasing Yahoo Finance, today's rally was based on good news from retail and jobless claims fell.  So, you think folks are out spending those tax rebate checks?  I do.  Good luck to the bears expecting a negative GDP in the 2nd quarter.  I don't think it's going to happen.
  • The Black Box gave a major buy signal on financial stocks last night.  JPM came to the top of the list.  No positions for me yet.  I wasn't near a PC this morning.
  • Life at the Fun Factory?  My fun meter maxed out about 7:45 this morning, but I have to stick around anyways.
  • Lakers-Celtics tonight.  It's the biggest understatement on the planet to say that I'm looking forward to relaxing with a few beers in front of that tonight. 
  • CHEERS!  Maybe some randoms later or some LIVE BLOGGING during the game.  It'll get better after the 3rd beer, too.  Promise!

blog comments powered by Disqus