Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Quick Hits

* I like the move up in the semiconductors. I think we need to see some strengh in the financials, though. The news blurbs are that the financials are selling off because of inflation (higher interest rates). I dunno. What were the bad boys in the inflation numbers, tobacco and alcohol? Is that such a big concern? I don't think so.

* Did you know that you can substitute applesauce for oil when baking? Good to know. If one bakes.

* You can always trust your inner feelings, cuz they always tell the truth. - The Scorpians "Make it Real."

* Sometimes, my PC here at the Fun Factory just freezes up and that's all she wrote until I flip the power on and off. It's fairly random. Kind of sucks.

* I read on the web, that the rock group AC/DC is working on a new studio album. Really. I've got all their songs on my broken MP3 player. While after about 3-4 songs, it all sounds pretty much the same, they can write a mean hook. I'll get the CD when it comes out.

* Alright, I'm going to have to power on and off.

blog comments powered by Disqus